The BoxerciseSEN workshops adopt a disability-friendly approach to encourage the uptake and adherence to physical activity for people in day care supervision. Workshops are designed to increase physical activity levels, strength, balance and coordination as well as providing strategies to improve listening skills and confidence.
It also supports the development of concentration, enjoyment, transferable social skills, confidence, independence, and a sense of purpose
How it can help/benefit
* Designed to be inclusive of varied disabilities.
* Can be casual session for pleasure or consistent outcome measured course.
* Flexible and non-competitive workshops tailored to suit your member’s needs
* Diverse exercises for the development of muscle control, concentration and coordination.
* Bespoke strategies for anxiety reduction and confidence building.
* Tailored plan to monitor users’ fitness/performance as part of structured plan.
* Exploring individual’s ability to sense and respond to a partner, working together and sharing focus.
* Team building, partnership work, turn taking between staff and members.
Made with ❤ @ Envolve Wellness